Did it happen to you having been in a restaurant, you liked it a lot, and never returned there as you don't remember where it was or even its name? Staying at a charming hotel, visiting a beautiful beach on your holidays... and you cannot remember where you got there?
Not again with Frecuento!! You will be able to save all the information -even capturing that magic moment with a picture- on that lovely place, with no concerns about coordinates or addresses, Frecuento will lead you to be back.
MAKE FREQUENT STUFF EASY.
Because... Frecuento is not just what I have just exposed. You will be able to do lots of things:
- Collect, in a single app, people you often keep relationship: a contact list for calls, another one for SMS/Whatsapp/Telegram messages, contacts for e-mails... Because not all contacts are our favorite ones for everything, you will have different lists well for calls, messages or e-mails. You will access them in a simple and fast manner. Forget about learning how to handle your contacts and how to find them according to your current OS version.
- Send SMS and IMs by Whatsapp/Telegram, also being able to use predefined texts (you can create them yourself on "My Frequent Texts").
- Keep your data synced across all your devices with your Google user.
- Save your own notes (by typing them or by voice). Frecuento will remind you these notes if you like, just by activating its Event Reminder Service.
- Save bookmarks for your favorite websites, taking advantage of being browser-independent, no worries about sync.
Permissions requested by Frecuento
+ Make calls: Frecuento gives you the chance of calling a frequent contact. Frecuento will never make or initiate any undesired calls you haven't started, but is obliged to request you this permission to be able to address you to the Android dialer.
+ Send SMS messages: With Frecuento you can write your frequent contacts SMS messages, which has to be carried out by addressing you to the system application in charge of sending SMS. Frecuento will never send any SMS messages on behalf of you nor undesired messages you haven't launched by yourself.
+ Geolocation: Frecuento makes use of your geographic position in section "My Frequent Places" in order to give you information on your current address and coordinates.
+ Internet / Network state: you may want to use Frecuento in Cloud Mode when loging in Google+, which makes Frecuento to have the need of accessing its server.
+ Google+ user account: they are needed to be able to login to Google+ and access the Cloud Mode. Frecuento will not publish anything on Google+ on behalf of you.
+ Access to your device contacts list: Frecuento, when you are creating a new calls/msgs contact, shows as you are typing, a list of matching contacts on a suggestion list. This is obtained from your contact list on the device, to help you with this task.
+ Writing on the external storage: needed for when you want to save any pictures from one of your "My Frequent Places" and to temporarily store some photos taken directly from the device camera in order to save a new Frequent Place.
+ Reading the system calendar: Frecuento owns an Event Reminder Service that needs to access Google Calendar.
Contact address: email@example.com
Please note that this app has been entirely developed by just a single developer, and therefore the user support might be quite limited in terms of responses to your requests, suggestions, complaints, error reports. Thanks for your patience and your attention. The lack of economic and human resources to assume a dedicated server for storing app user data might interfere the scalability of the cloud storage and might mean unexpected service interruptions in Cloud Mode.
Please note that all the personal user information is stored in a proper crypted way. Nobody but you (app user) can access these personal data in a plain-text human-readable format